Anna Wyman, Artistic Director
• Ballet: Classical Ballet Technique
• Junior and Senior Professional Training Programmes: (By audition only - Training includes Classical Ballet, Repertoire and Pointe, Choreography/Improvisation, Contemporary, Jazz & Flamenco)
• General Classes: Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Ballet...
Anna Wyman School of Dance Arts
Arts Umbrella - School of Dance
Artemis Gordon, L.I.S.T.D. (C.S.B.) Artistic Director
Innovative, professional dance training that develops
the whole dancer, stressing technical strength and
• International guest teachers and choreographersand professional faculty.
• Beginner through advanced levels. Ballet, Modern,Jazz, Cecchetti Exam...
Cameron Academy of Classical Dance
Principal: Deborah Cameron A.R.A.D.
Faculty: Registered with R.A.D.
"Teaching a Love of dance that lasts a Lifetime"
Home of B.C. Provincial Winners
Ballet: Pre-school to Solo Seal also Adult classes
Examinations - Festivals - Performances
(Production at Surrey Arts Theatre June 2, 2012)
Contemporary/Modern supports Ballet...
Canada's National Ballet School
Mavis Staines, DHumL, Artistic Director & Co-CEO
400 Jarvis St., Toronto, ON M4Y 2G6
T: (416) 964-3780 • F: (416) 964-5133
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.nbs-enb.ca
Established in 1959, Canada's National Ballet School is a world leader in the training of professional ballet dancers and teachers. Dedicated to excellence, NBS staff are an...
Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet School
Founded in 1970, Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet School Professional Division has become one of the most respected training institutions worldwide for talented students aspiring to become dance professionals.
Ballet Academic Programme
• Full-time, seven-level program designed to develop a versatile young artist with strong technique and the...
Caulfield School of Dance
Port Moody, BC
Principal: Cori Caulfield
Senior Ballet Department Head: Isabel Yuan, R.A.D. Majors Vocational Examiner
Home of B.C. Provincial Title Holders in Dance: Ballet, Modern/Contemporary, Tap, Jazz and Stage, and Voice: Musical Theatre and Classical
A world class faculty of dedicated, expert instructors offering the highest quality training for all...
Dance Collection Danse
Founded in 1986, Dance Collection Danse is Canada's national dance archives and publisher dedicated to the preservation and dissemination of Canadian theatrical dance history. Our programming combines ongoing activities in collection, preservation, research, publishing and education. We believe that the ability to demonstrate the longevity and depth...
Flora Pigeau Dance Academy
"Our academy's goal is to share our passion for dance
and to encourage our students to achieve personal
Artistic Director: Flora Pigeau R.A.D. Teacher's Diploma
Home of B.C. Provincial Winners in Ballet since 1987 & International Genée Finalist
Many graduates are now Professional Dancers and Teachers
We specialize in Royal...
Friends of Terpsichore - Dance Books
Second Hand & Out of Print
Suite #1608 - 25 Wood Street,
Tel: (416) 348-0896
Fax: (416) 348-0486
Goh Ballet Academy
Chan Hon Goh, Director
Be Inspired by Excellence and Unveil Your True Potential
Dance in our: Senior Professional Programme(Full and Half Day)
Goh Ballet Youth Company ages 16+
Pre-Professional Training Programme
Junior School Programme ages 4+
Student Achievements Include:
• 1st Prize: Prix de Lausanne
• Gold: Genée International...
Harbour Dance Centre
Vancouver's Premier Dance Facility for over 27 years
Located in Downtown Vancouver
Drop In and Progressive courses for Teens and Adults
INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME for ages 17 and older
September to June, by Audition only
2012-13 audition July 15th, at 4:30 p.m.
July 2-20 for ages 14 to Adult
July 16-27 for ages...
Houston Ballet will be holding company and HBII open auditions for the 2013-2014 season:
January 27, 2013:
- New York, NY @ the Alvin Ailey Studios
- Registration: Men- 10:00am, Women-12:45pm
February 3, 2013:
- Houston, TX @ the Houston Ballet Center for Dance
- Registration: 8:30am
Please visit our website for further details...
Joy of Movement Studio
ALL AGES - ALL LEVELS - ALL DISCIPLINES
Creator/Director Susie Green - Recipient of two - 2002, 2011 - Global Arts Awards, Los Angeles, for outstanding contributions to global arts performance and arts education internationally.
VISIONS DANCE COMPANY (by audition)
CANADA'S INTERNATIONAL YOUTH COMPANY has performed to 3/4 of a million students...
L.A. Russian School of Ballet
Ballet - Vaganova, Cecchetti, Character
Pre-School to Adults
Summer school in July
Director: Lucienne Ancykowski
Coquitlam • Phone: (604) 931-3196
L’École de danse de Québec
• Post-secondary level 3-year, full-time professional training program in contemporary dance
• Full-time professional training program – mise à niveau – in Contemporary dance (PPMN – danse contemporaine)
• Summer intensive open to dance students ages 12 and over
• Recognized by Quebec’s Ministries of...
Pro Arté Centre
Serious Programmes for Serious Students
6 studios, 3 classrooms, 4 music rooms, fitness gym
and rehab room
On-site academics Grade 5 & up
• Half Day academic/dance Classical Ballet
• Half Day academic/dance Contemporary & Jazz
After Traditional School Programmes:
• Intensive Classical Ballet
• Intensive Contemporary & Jazz
Professional Program of the School of Contemporary Dancers
Co-directors: Odette Heyn-Penner and Faye Thomson
• Professional post-secondary contemporary dance
• Nationally renowned faculty and guest
choreographers and teachers
• Graduates performing professionally across
Canada and internationally
• Affiliation with the University of Winnipeg:
(BA Hons) in Dance...
Quinte Ballet School of Canada
Established in 1972, the Quinte Ballet School of
Canada ranks as one of the top five professional
ballet schools in the country. The school offers a wide
variety of dance training programmes as follows:
• Full-Time Professional Training Programme for Youth
• Post-Secondary Training Programme
• Recreational Programme Open to Children,...
Richmond Academy of Dance
Producing Canada's Most Exciting Young Professionals
• Home to B.C. Provincial Winners in Ballet and Musical Theatre since 1989.
• R.A.D. Solo Seal, London Genée Award, Prix de Lausanne finalists and graduates dancing with world-renowned companies
• Complete Recreational and Internationally Recognized Professional Programs.
Royal Winnipeg Ballet Teacher Training Program
Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet School Professional Division's Teacher Training Program is a full-time, post-secondary intensive dance training program designed to enrich knowledge and provide the skills required for a career as a dance teacher.
• Successful completion of the Teacher Training Program (TTP) leads to a Certificate of Graduation...
The School of Dance
Director: Merrilee Hodgins A.R.A.D.
Professional Programme in Ballet.
An eight year training course with internationally renowned teaching staff.
Professional Performance Training in Modern Dance directed by Sylvie Desrosiers BAV.
A three year, full-time post-secondary programme for intermediate and advanced level dancers.
University of Regina -- Arts Education Program
The Arts Education program in the Faculty of Education at the University of Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada began in 1982. It is a unique offering that is comprised of the study of five arts disciplines which include dance, drama, literature, music and visual arts. The students take all five areas for the first two years of the program and...
If you would like to advertise your school or company please email email@example.com for more information.